3.01.2009

So I decided to start a blog...

Because I apparently don't have anything more pressing to do. You know, like work or sew or play with my kids or hang with my husband or clean the house or do some laundry or maybe make dinner once in a while. Nah, nothing more pressing so I might as well start a blog.

But where to start? That very question has plagued me since I began thinking about blogging. It is a daunting thing to ponder, especially when I consider the amazing bloggers already posting. I guess making my first post is a good first step. Guess we shall see what my next post brings. Either way, thanks for joining me.

xo,
Allison

1 comments:

Mrs. Gray's Class said...

So glad you decided to start a blog - I love your header design. Look forward to reading more. Alana Gray

Post a Comment