4.21.2009

Back to Counting

Points that is. Funny how eating like you have the metabolism of a five year old while not working out will pack on the pounds in a big way. Figured it was time to do something about it and Weight Watchers won the contest.

This week was my first back on plan. I got more exercise than I have in months and ate better too. Even before I knew the results of my weigh in, I was feeling much better about myself. Funny how a little self control ups the confidence. Turns out I lost a little too. All in all, I call the first 7 days a success. Now onto the next 7...

Any of you counting points too? Please leave a comment with your best trick, recipe, web site - you get the drift! Maybe we can face these week long challenges together!

2 comments:

Kimberly said...

I need to/want to/should. But I have a bad tendency of binging when I have "diet" in my head.

Yay for a good week!

Kelly Warren said...

welcome to blogging allison! your blog looks great!

Post a Comment