4.28.2009

Finally Got To Sew A Bit...

And it felt great! My sewing to do list is long. Really long. Longer than I will likely get to anytime soon. At least my stash is large too so if I actually get to all my projects one day I will actually have the fabric I need to make it all.

But that is really the topic for another post...


THIS post is about a few finished items. It has been a long time since I have been this productive. Amazing what a childhood friends baby shower, a few orders and some great scraps will do. I must however apologize for the poor picture quality. In my haste to enjoy the fruits of my labor, I was over exposed and out of sunlight. Still, I wanted to share.


All in all, I added a few snack bags, a pillowcase for Annie, a handful of paci keepers, a bunch of ponytail holders, 3 tissue keepers, 2 necklaces, 3 onesies, a blanket and a burp to my completed pile. The paci keepers, a few of the ponies, one necklace, one tissue keeper, the blanket, burp and all the onesies have arrived or are headed to their new home. The remainder may make it to my Etsy shop or they may find a permanent home in the Carbonneau household.


I think up next will be some napkins for the kitchen with a few matching dish towels and perhaps a new insert for my coffee mug. Whatever I end up deciding, I will be sure to blog about it here!

1 comments:

Cristi Baxter Clothier said...

Good for you! I haven't even seen my sewing machine in weeks. I miss it!

Cristi

Post a Comment